The unfinished work of artist Robert Placky... finished.
November 28 3:30pmShow runs through November 28th, 2017
The final in a four-part series of films focused on protecting our natural environment.
December 06 7:00pmFoxdale Village Auditorium (floor 1 of Community Center). Free admission. Closed captioned when available.
Recent Campus News
Here's how you can balance out the caloric overload on Turkey Day.
An expert weighs in on loss and how to help others through it.
If you are keen on doing some good for humanity on your next trip, here’s where to start.
In the Foxdale Art Gallery:
- October 12, 2017, Memory As We Age, Dr. Nancy Dennis, Penn State University
- May 9, 2017, The Importance of Physical Activity for Caregivers, Danielle Duvall, Foxdale Village
- April 20, 2017, Market Trends and Selling Secrets, Beth Richards, KBB Realtors
- April 20, 2017, Making the Move, Deb Klevans, Foxdale Village Resident
- April 24, 2015, Brain-Balance Connection Presentation, Dr. Rodney Sepich
Foxdale In The News
- Retired State College Teacher Shares Art at Foxdale Village Show , StateCollege.com, November 7, 2017
- Refugee families featured in new photo exhibition, Penn State News, November 2, 2017
- Slab Cabin Run Initiative Reaches Goal, 300 Acres to Be Conserved, StateCollege.com, September 20, 2017
- Pacifist Doctor Found Her Calling During The Vietnam War, WPSU, September 12, 2017
- Green life improves resident life at Foxdale Village, Centre Daily Times, September 8, 2017
- Foxdale Village Wellness Center featured in StateCollege.com. Check it out.
- Foxdale resident Dean Tuttle honored as a recycling pioneer. Read more here.
- Foxdale receives Emerald Award from Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority. Read more!
- "Quilt Friends": The Ties that Bind, Centre Daily Times August 22, 2014
- Anthony House, Foxdale's Nursing Care neighborhood, is named among the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News and World Report. Read More!