Nurses and CNAs, you are invited to join the Foxdale Village medical staff for Nursing Career Day on…
August 12 2:00pmRefreshments. Tours. Open interviews.
This is the third of four 2017 Healthy Aging Community Lectures.
October 12 9:00am
This is the final installment of four 2017 Healthy Aging Community Lectures.
November 09 9:00am
Recent Campus News
You might have more help available to you as a caregiver than you realize.
It may be the favorite way to cook on hot summer days, but experts say the high heat of grilling can produce cancer-causing compounds that are dangerous to your health.
How the arts are better shaping the social, physical, and economic aspects of a growing number of communities.
In the Foxdale Art Gallery:
- CONFLUENCE: A collection PRINTS by Art Alliance of Central Pennsylvania members
June 25th through August 14th, 2017
- May 9, 2017 The Importance of Physical Activity for Caregivers, Danielle Duvall, Foxdale Village
- April 20, 2017 Market Trends and Selling Secrets, Beth Richards, KBB Realtors
- April 20, 2017 Making the Move, Deb Klevans, Foxdale Village Resident
- April 24, 2015 Brain-Balance Connection Presentation, Dr. Rodney Sepich
Foxdale In The News
- Foxdale Village Wellness Center featured in StateCollege.com. Check it out.
- Foxdale resident Dean Tuttle honored as a recycling pioneer. Read more here.
- Foxdale receives Emerald Award from Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority. Read more!
- "Quilt Friends": The Ties that Bind, Centre Daily Times August 22, 2014
- Anthony House, Foxdale's Nursing Care neighborhood, is named among the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News and World Report. Read More!