Recent Campus News
The bipartisan bill aims to develop a national strategy for family caregivers.
Poor vision does affect art, though not necessarily all aspects of an artist's concept of his or her work.
Cutting ties with family members is more complex and common than we think.
In the Foxdale Art Gallery:
- December 12, 2017, Safe Driving, Tracy Stoltz, ORT/L
- October 12, 2017, Memory As We Age, Dr. Nancy Dennis, Penn State University
- May 9, 2017, The Importance of Physical Activity for Caregivers, Danielle Duvall, Foxdale Village
- April 20, 2017, Market Trends and Selling Secrets, Beth Richards, KBB Realtors
- April 20, 2017, Making the Move, Deb Klevans, Foxdale Village Resident
- April 24, 2015, Brain-Balance Connection Presentation, Dr. Rodney Sepich
Foxdale In The News
- Retired State College Teacher Shares Art at Foxdale Village Show , StateCollege.com, November 7, 2017
- Refugee families featured in new photo exhibition, Penn State News, November 2, 2017
- Slab Cabin Run Initiative Reaches Goal, 300 Acres to Be Conserved, StateCollege.com, September 20, 2017
- Pacifist Doctor Found Her Calling During The Vietnam War, WPSU, September 12, 2017
- Green life improves resident life at Foxdale Village, Centre Daily Times, September 8, 2017
- Foxdale Village Wellness Center featured in StateCollege.com. Check it out.
- Foxdale resident Dean Tuttle honored as a recycling pioneer. Read more here.
- Foxdale receives Emerald Award from Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority. Read more!
- "Quilt Friends": The Ties that Bind, Centre Daily Times August 22, 2014
- Anthony House, Foxdale's Nursing Care neighborhood, is named among the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News and World Report. Read More!