Explore Foxdale with family and friends!
June 04 2:00pm
This is the third of four 2017 Healthy Aging Community Lectures.
October 12 9:00am
This is the final installment of four 2017 Healthy Aging Community Lectures.
November 09 9:00am
Recent Campus News
Erin McFadden and Paul North hoisted a scuba tank and vest onto my back as I sat on the side of a Zodiac…
Follow these gardening tips to avoid injuring yourself.
Easy and inexpensive solutions for keeping your older dog healthy and happy.
In the Foxdale Art Gallery:
- This Fleeting World: A collection of works by Jean Sletten Giddings
March 9th through April 24th, 2017
- May 9, 2017 The Importance of Physical Activity for Caregivers, Danielle Duvall, Foxdale Village
- April 20, 2017 Market Trends and Selling Secrets, Beth Richards, KBB Realtors
- April 20, 2017 Making the Move, Deb Klevans, Foxdale Village Resident
- April 24, 2015 Brain-Balance Connection Presentation, Dr. Rodney Sepich
Foxdale In The News
- Foxdale Village Wellness Center featured in StateCollege.com. Check it out.
- Foxdale resident Dean Tuttle honored as a recycling pioneer. Read more here.
- Foxdale receives Emerald Award from Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority. Read more!
- "Quilt Friends": The Ties that Bind, Centre Daily Times August 22, 2014
- Anthony House, Foxdale's Nursing Care neighborhood, is named among the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News and World Report. Read More!