People and Places art exhibit by artist Wendy Snetsinger
October 09 5:00pmOpen to the public. Located in the Foxdale Village Art Gallery (Floor 2 of the Community Center).
This is the third of four 2017 Healthy Aging Community Lectures.
October 12 9:00am
This is the final installment of four 2017 Healthy Aging Community Lectures.
November 09 9:00am
Recent Campus News
Playing an instrument offers physical and emotional benefits if you have health issues.
Practical advice for getting started from a happy late-in-life painter.
A foolproof formula that lets you cook and serve delicious soup in 30 minutes
In the Foxdale Art Gallery:
- PEOPLE and PLACES: A retrospective featuring drawings & paintings by Wendy Snetsinger
August 20th through October 9th, 2017
- May 9, 2017 The Importance of Physical Activity for Caregivers, Danielle Duvall, Foxdale Village
- April 20, 2017 Market Trends and Selling Secrets, Beth Richards, KBB Realtors
- April 20, 2017 Making the Move, Deb Klevans, Foxdale Village Resident
- April 24, 2015 Brain-Balance Connection Presentation, Dr. Rodney Sepich
Foxdale In The News
- Slab Cabin Run Initiative Reaches Goal, 300 Acres to Be Conserved, StateCollege.com, September 20, 2017
- Pacifist Doctor Found Her Calling During The Vietnam War, WPSU, September 12, 2017
- Green life improves resident life at Foxdale Village, Centre Daily Times, September 8, 2017
- Foxdale Village Wellness Center featured in StateCollege.com. Check it out.
- Foxdale resident Dean Tuttle honored as a recycling pioneer. Read more here.
- Foxdale receives Emerald Award from Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority. Read more!
- "Quilt Friends": The Ties that Bind, Centre Daily Times August 22, 2014
- Anthony House, Foxdale's Nursing Care neighborhood, is named among the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News and World Report. Read More!