Health Care Services at Foxdale Village: Peace of Mind
Healthcare that really cares!
We are now welcoming new residents directly into healthcare. Call 814-272-2222 for current availability or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
One of the primary reasons for selecting to live in a continuing care retirement community is the assurance of quality, lifetime health care services. At Foxdale Village, health care provisions have been well planned. We take a holistic approach to health care – one that takes into account your physical, medical, spiritual, emotional and psychological needs.
The strength of Foxdale's health care plan is based upon a continuum of care. By this, we mean providing appropriate health care services in the most viable setting for the resident's well-being.
Health care services include:
- Short- or long-term quality personal care or nursing care in the Community Building
- 2 Dedicated Memory Care Neighborhoods
- 24-hour emergency service
- On-site Health Office with the same physician each weekday for your primary care
- When using our Medical Director, Foxdale manages medical insurance paperwork
- On-site occupational and physical therapy
- Pharmacy service to your door
- We offer phlebotomy services in your home
The focus of all health care at Foxdale is in encouraging an optimal level of health and independence for residents. Specific items regarding the delivery of health care services may be discussed during a visit at Foxdale Village.