filled with choice.
At Foxdale Village, there are so many ways to give. Whether you’d like to direct your contribution to a particular area of interest or simply leave it up to us, your generosity is much appreciated and deeply felt throughout the entire Foxdale community.
To view the 2022 Charitable Giving Report, click here.
It’s so easy to make the contribution of your choice to Foxdale. Simply click here to get started.
Assists residents who, through no fault of their own, find it a challenge to meet their monthly fees at Foxdale.
Provides entry fee assistance to those who would otherwise qualify to live at Foxdale Village, but who show through the financial review process that they lack the resources to pay the full entrance fees.
Givers of Care Fund
Provides grants and short-term, no-interest loans to staff for unanticipated emergency needs.
Provides funding for landscape and gardening projects on the Foxdale campus.
Provides seed money to support promising mission-based opportunities in the local area as well as a way for Foxdale to support projects which may benefit local area seniors.
Training and Tuition Reimbursement Fund
Supports continuing education for Foxdale staff and provides partial funding for educational expenses related to coursework such as academic degree programs, certificate programs, and training courses.
Undesignated Gifts Fund
Holds gifts made to Foxdale Village that are not directed to a specific fund or for a specific purpose and allows the Foxdale Board of Trustees to apply the funds where the need is greatest.
Recognizes those individuals special to you in their honor or memory.
Methods for Giving
- Write a check. Make check payable to Foxdale Village. Where applicable, please include the fund name on the “pay to” line, e.g., Foxdale Village Community Fund.
- Donate Online using a secure server.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust. Learn more
- Donate securities (stock, bonds, mutual funds).
- Make Foxdale a beneficiary of an IRA, 403(b), or life insurance policy. Learn more
- Direct a portion or all of your IRA required minimum distribution (up to $100,000 per year) to Foxdale. Learn more
- Remember Foxdale in your will in the following ways: 1) bequeath a specific dollar amount, 2) bequeath a percentage of your estate, or 3) leave the residuum to Foxdale Village. Learn more
- Include Foxdale Village in an obituary, e.g., “Gifts may be directed to the Foxdale Village Outreach Fund.”
Foxdale Village is a 501(c)(3) and contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donors will receive a letter of acknowledgement which will include the amount of the gift; this letter may be retained for tax purposes.
For more information, please contact the Development Office at (814) 272-2147 or email@example.com.
The official registration and financial information of Foxdale Village may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free (within Pennsylvania) (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Privacy is our utmost concern; Foxdale doesn’t share or sell any mailing lists. However, should you wish to have your name removed from fundraising mailing lists, please contact our Development Office at (800) 253-4951, (814) 272-2147, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Foxdale Village, 500 E. Marylyn Ave., State College, PA 16801.
Want to know more about Foxdale Village?
We hope you’ll plan a visit soon to Foxdale for a tour and to meet some residents.