That’s Well Rounded.
Wellness is so much more than exercise. It’s also about exercising your mind. That’s why Foxdale offers a range of quality health care services and other opportunities to help exercise your mind, body and spirit.
Wellness at Foxdale Village: Continuing to Learn and Grow
To us, wellness is about taking care of the entire body: mentally, physically and spiritually. It’s about enrichment and continuing to grow through all phases of your life. It’s about choosing to be more active and involved. We offer activities that focus on all of these areas.
Health Care Services at Foxdale Village: Peace of Mind
One of the primary reasons for electing to live in a continuing care retirement community is the assurance of quality, lifetime health care services. At Foxdale Village, health care provisions have been well planned. We take a holistic approach to health care—one that takes into account your physical, medical, spiritual, emotional and psychological needs.
The strength of Foxdale’s health care plan is based upon a continuum of care. By this, we mean providing appropriate health care services in the most viable setting for the resident’s well-being.
Health care services include:
- Short- or long-term quality personal care or nursing care
- Two Dedicated Memory Care Neighborhoods
- 24-hour emergency service
- On-site Medical Home with the same physician each weekday for your primary care
- Medical insurance paperwork management when using our Medical Director
- On-site occupational and physical therapy
- Pharmacy service to your door
- Phlebotomy services in your home
The focus of all health care at Foxdale is in encouraging an optimal level of health and independence for residents. Specific items regarding the delivery of health care services may be discussed during a visit at Foxdale Village.
For current availability, call (814) 272‑2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.