No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop
Community Fund assists residents who through no fault of their own find it a challenge to pay their financial obligations to Foxdale.
Givers of Care Fund provides no-interest loans to employees for unanticipated emergencies.
Landscape and Garden Fund helps maintain and further beautify the Foxdale Village campus.
Training and Tuition Reimbursement Fund provides grans to employees for continuing education.
Unrestricted Fund gifts enable Foxdale's administrators and Board of Trustees to use your gift where it can have the greatest impact.
Donate OnlineWays to Give
- Write a check. Make check payable to Foxdale Village. Where applicable, please include the fund name on the "pay to" line, e.g., Foxdale Village Community Fund
- Donate Online using a secure server
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust
- Donate securities (stock, bonds, mutual funds)
- Make Foxdale a beneficiary of an IRA, 403(b), or life insurance policy.
- Direct a portion or all of your IRA required minimum distribution (up to $100,000 per year) to Foxdale.
- Remember Foxdale in your will by: (1) bequething a specific dollar amount (2) bequething a percentage of your estate, or (3) leaving the residuum to Foxdale.
- Include Foxdale in an obituary, sample language might state "Gifts may be directed to the Foxdale Village Community Fund" or "Gifts maybe directed to the Foxdale Village Training & Tuition Fund."
Foxdale Village is a 501(c)(3), contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donors will receive a letter of acknowledgement which will include the amount of the gift, this letter may be retained for tax purposes.
For more information, please contact the Development Office: 1-814-272-2150 or email@example.com.
- See how your and others' gifts make a difference in the latest Foxdale Village Cultivating Caring Community Newsletter
- Want to share your story, please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The official registration and financial information of Foxdale Village may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free (within Pennsylvania) 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Privacy is our utmost concern, Foxdale doesn't share or sell any mailing lists. However, should you wish to have your name removed from fundraising mailing lists please contact our Development Office at 1-800-253-4951, 1-814-272-2150 or email@example.com, or Foxdale Village, 500 E Marylyn Ave., State College, PA 16801.